UoNA is dedicated to providing high quality education with an affordable tuition. To assist those who have transitioned from an F-1 visa to an H-1 visa, UoNA offers the Transition Scholarship that is designed to relieve some of their financial burden during this transition period.
Going through the H-1 petition process is a significant challenge and the approval granted by the U.S. government is a validation of a student’s value to the American society.
UoNA is proud that the education we provide has assisted many of our students in this pursuit and wants to see all of our students complete their degrees no matter what status they are in. As educators, we also welcome all H-1 awardees from any other university to continue their education at UoNA!
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other scholarship. Those who receive any other type of outside funding (Example: government scholarships or corporate sponsorships) are not eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship is effective from the Winter Term 2016 and is not retroactive.
$500 per course until the completion of the degree program
- Student must provide a copy of the proof of his/her H-1 status.
- Student must be enrolled in a degree program with continuous enrollment with no more than one term off per year or the student will lose eligibility for this scholarship.
- Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Scholarships are awarded as tuition credit only. No cash value.
- UoNA may use the student's story for marketing and promotional purposes.
- UoNA reserves the right to discontinue this scholarship anytime.