The process for admission to the university is designed to assist students in making the entrance into graduate study as smooth as possible. Each candidate for admission will receive a personal assessment of his or her background with a focus on providing the guidance necessary for a sound selection.
All domestic applicants in the US please submit the following:
- CompletedUoNA application form
- $100 non-refundable application fee. Pay online here.
- Original Bachelor’s degree transcript (for those applying into our Master’s program)
- Original Master’s degree transcript (for those applying into our DBA or DIT program)
- Copy of your diploma
- Two recommendation letters or completed UoNA recommendation form
- Statement of personal goal (SOP)
- Copy of your TOEFL/IELTS/iTEP score (if applicable)
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your resume
Click here for admissions forms.
For more information about our programs, please contact our Admissions Office at email@example.com call 571-633-9651, ext. 201 or 202. An Admissions Representative will be happy to assist you!