Master’s Program Admission Requirements
To be admitted to a master’s degree program, all applicants must submit:
- Completed UoNA Application for Admission form.
- Personal statement of the reason for pursuing the graduate degree, the reason for selecting the particular program, and how the candidate’s background has prepared the applicant for success in the program and achievement of career goals after graduation.
- Copy of official transcript for an earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution at the time of admission.
- Documentation of a bachelor’s degree from a non-U.S. institution may be submitted for admissions and academic department review.
- An official academic transcript issued by the U.S. institution or a certified copy of international credentials from all institutions which awarded the applicant’s bachelor degrees/coursework is required prior to the student starting class.
- Non-refundable $100 Application Fee in U.S. currency by electronic payment online.
- Copy of a valid government-issued form of identification, such as a government-issued picture ID, current passport or birth certificate, or Green Card.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- OPTIONAL: Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Exam (GRE), and English Proficiency test scores are not required for admission; however, an applicant may submit such scores in support of their application.
Information provided in these application materials will be used by the University to make admissions decisions, verified through official transcripts, and may include reference checks.