The UoNA Scholarship Program
Announcement on Nov. 19, 2015
UoNA is dedicated to providing high quality education with an affordable tuition. To assist those who have transitioned from an F-1 visa to an H-1 visa, UoNA offers the Transition Scholarship that is designed to relieve some of their financial burden.
Going through the H-1 petition process is a significant challenge and the approval granted by the U.S. government is a validation of a student’s value to the American society. UoNA is proud that the education we provide has assisted many of our students in this pursuit and wants to see all of them complete their degrees. As educators, we also welcome H-1 awardees from all schools to continue their education at UoNA.
This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with, or in addition to, any other scholarship. It is also not applicable to those who receive any other type of outside funding (Example: government scholarships or corporate sponsorships). This scholarship is effective from the Winter Term 2016 and is not retroactive.
$500 per course until the completion of the degree program
- Student must provide a copy of the proof of their H-1 status.
- Student must be enrolled in a degree program with continuous enrollment with no more than one term off per year or the student will lose eligibility for scholarship.
- Student must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Scholarships are awarded as tuition credit only. No cash value.
- UoNA reserves the right to discontinue this scholarship anytime.
- Fill out and submit the application form online from the UoNA website.
- Submit the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.